Ingleby Arncliffe is an Ancient Parish in the county of Yorkshire.
Alternative names: Arncliffe
Other places in the parish include: Ingleby Cross.
Riding: North Riding
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1654
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1601
- East Rounton
- East Harlsey
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
INGLEBY-ARNCLIFFE, a parish in Stokesley district, N. R. Yorkshire; 3¾ miles E by S of Welbury r. station, and 8 NE of Northallerton. It contains the hamlet of Ingleby-Cross, which has a post office under Northallerton. Acres, 1,875. Real property, £3,934. Pop., 326. Houses, 74. The property is divided among a few. The manor, with Ingleby Hall, belongs to the Mauleverers. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of York. Value, £49. Patron, the Rev. G. Abbes. The church is good, and has a tower.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Stokesley
Probate Court: Exchequer and Prerogative Courts of the Archbishop of York
Rural Deanery: Cleveland
Poor Law Union: Stokesley