Wychbold is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Worcestershire created from Dodderhill Parish in 1888.
Parish church: St Mary de Wyche Parish registers begin: 1888 (before this date see Dodderhill.
Nonconformists include: Congregational (chapel dates from 1836)
Littlebury’s Directory and Gazetteer of Worcester & District 1879 Wychbold is a pleasant village 2 miles N.E. on the road to Bromsgrove. The river Salwarpe runs here and works two cornmills. The national schoolroom is licensed for divine worship. Service is held on Sundays at 3 p.m. There is also a Congregational chapel erected in 1836. Source: Littlebury, Littlebury’s Directory and Gazetteer of Worcester & District, Third Edition. Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. 1879.