Wadborough Littleburys Worcester Directory 1905

Distances – 5½ miles by rail & 6 by road S.E. of Worcester, & 4 N.W. of Pershore.
Postal Information – Post Office; Thomas Corbett, Sub-postmaster. Letters arrive by mail-cart from Worcester at 5.45 a.m.; the delivery commences at 6 a.m.; despatched at 7.10 p.m. on week-days and Sundays. There is no delivery of letters on Sundays, but callers can have them from 8 a.m. till 10 a.m. Stoulton is the nearest telegraph office, and Kempsey is the nearest money order office. Post town, Worcester. Postal orders issued and paid here.
The Letter-box in wall of Primitive Methodist Chapel is cleared at 6.40 p.m. on week-days only.
Primitive Methodist Chapel (erected 1880) – Ministers various.
Railway Station (Midland Railway) – Thomas Edgar Brown, Station Master.

Residents

Allard George, farmer, Crab common
Brown Thos. Edgar, sta. master, Raily.sta.
Corbett Thomas, sub-postmaster
Davis William, fruit grower, Village; and miller, Caldewell mill, near Pershore
Dowler Harry, Masons’ Arms Inn
Glover G., farm bailiff
Jelf William, carpenter
Jones Mrs. Ann, farmer, The Hermitage (partly in Pirton)
Moss - , farmer, Abbot’s wood
Munslow Frederick, blacksmith
Procter Wm., farmer and market gardener res., Windmill hill, Stoulton
Smith William, farmer, Narrow Wood farm
Somer John, farmer, Holy Cross
Whitaker Chas. Hunt, J.P., Caldewell
Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.