Teddington, a chapelry, in the parish of Overbury, union of Tewkesbury, Middle division of the hundred of Oswaldslow, Pershore and E. divisions of the county of Worcester, 5 miles (E. by N.) from Tewkesbury; containing 115 inhabitants, and comprising 738 acres. The chapel is dedicated to St. Nicholas.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of England by Samuel Lewis Fifth Edition Published London; by S. Lewis and Co., 13, Finsbury Place, South. M. DCCC. XLV.
Teddington – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of Overbury, hundred of Oswaldslow, middle division, 6 miles E. from Tewkesbury, and 100 from London; containing 25 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 111 – 1811, 115 – 1821, 146.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
Attwood Edward, farmer
Attwood John, farmer
Crees John, farmer
Fluke Richard, farmer
Tyler William, farmer
Rimell John, farmer
Vernon Samuel, smith
White Joseph, farmer
Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820