Oldberrow is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1649
Oldberrow – a parish in the hundred of Blakenhurst, lower division, nearly surrounded by Warwickshire, 4 miles W. from Henley-in-Arden; containing 19 inhabited houses. It takes its name from an ancient tumulus, wherein several curious warlike weapons have been found at different periods. The living is a rectory; Rev. Samuel Peshall, incumbent in his own right; instituted 1799. Population, 1801, 113 – 1811, 120 – 1821, 102.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
Oldberrow is a very small parish, situate about 9 miles E. from Bromsgrove, and contained according to the last census a population of 56 inhabitants.
The Church is a plain building, and contains only a nave and chancel. Rev. Samuel D. Peshall, Vicar; Mr. John Harriss, Clerk. Service - 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Peshall Rev. Samuel D., M.A., Rector, Rectory
Green Joseph, farmer, Boarded House
Collett Thomas, farmer
Cooke John, farmer, Spring Farm
Cooke William, farmer, Bobluck
Corbett Hugh, farmer, The Court
Brown George, farmer, The Hill
Source: Billings Directory of Worcestershire 1855
Cooke William, farmer
Gilbert Thomas farmer
Green John, farmer
Griffin Thomas, farmer
Overton James, farmer
Peshall Rev. S. D.
Tipping Henry, farmer
Wheeler Henry, farmer
Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.