Hampton Lovett is an Ancient Parish in the county of Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1666
Parishes adjacent to Hampton Lovett
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
HAMPTON-LOVETT, a parish in Droitwich district, Worcester; 1½ mile NW of Droitwich r. station. Posttown, Droitwich. Acres, 1,908. Real property, £4,241. Pop., 185. Houses, 36. The property all belongs to Sir John S. Pakington, Bart. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £300. Patron, Sir J. S. Pakington, Bart. The church is old but good; and consists of nave, chancel, and N chapel, with a tower.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Hampton-Lovett – a parish in Halfshire hundred, upper division, 1½ mile N.N.W. from Droitwich, and 121 from London; containing 30 inhabited houses. It is a rectory, exempted from the jurisdiction of the archdeacon; Rev. J. Amphlett, D.D. incumbent; instituted 1814; patron, Sir J. Pakington, Bart. Population, 1801, 198 – 1811, 192 – 1821, 176.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Droitwich
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Droitwich
- Poor Law Union: Droitwich
- Hundred: Halfshire
- Province: Canterbury