St. Andrew Street Droitwich 1905

Right Side From High Street And Friar Street

Town Hall, Market Hall, & Police Station

Tombs Samuel John, solicitor, town clerk, and clerk to the justices

Roden & Wilkinson, surgeons

Hitchon W. R., baker and confectioner

Hobson George W., solicitor, and clerk to county magistrates

Baylis T. P., A.M. INST. C.F., civil engineer and architect and surveyor

Hopkins Charles, coach builder

Rudlin Miss Ann Eliza

Hancox Jesse, labourer

Prosser Richard, cab driver

Yates Joseph, masseur, curiosity shop

Tolley Frank Job, bath attendant & masseur

Beach Mrs. Fanny, baker and confectioner

Nosworthy James, tobacconist & telephone exchange

Seabright William, salt worker

Harber Richard, tailor

Weaver Donald, watchmaker

Beake Miss Annie, dressmaker

Here Is Ombersley Street

Left Side from High Street

St. Andrew’s Church – Rev. F. D. Richardson, Vicar

Holyoake Mrs. M.

Holyoake Frank, solicitor

Clarendon Private Hotel – J. Yates, masseur, Proprietor

Post and Telegraph Office – J. A. D. Philips, Postmaster

Bumpuss Charles, journeyman gardener

Taylor James, secretary to the Brine Baths

Raven Family Hotel – Percy J. Pond, Proptr.

Here Is Ombersley Street

Source: Littlebury’s Directory of Worcester & District. Tenth Edition. Printed and Published by Littlebury & Company, The Worcester Press, Worcester. 1905.

See Also