Droitwich St. Andrew

Photo of St Andrew's Church and the top of the High Street. The top of the tower of St Andrew's church was taken down in 1928 due to brine subsidence. The square was used as a market place from mediaeval times. by Sally Lloyd.

Droitwich St. Andrew with St. Mary Witton Genealogy & Family History

Droitwich St. Andrew with St. Mary Witton is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Worcestershire, created in 1662 from Droitwich St. Andrew Ancient Parish and Droitwich St. Mary de Witton Ancient Parish.

Nonconformists in Droitwich St Andrew with St Mary Witton include: Roman Catholic, Society of Friends/Quaker, and Wesleyan Methodist.

Parishes adjacent to Droitwich St. Andrew with St. Mary Witton

Administration

  • County: Worcestershire
  • Civil Registration District: Droitwich
  • Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
  • Diocese: Worcester
  • Rural Deanery: Droitwich
  • Poor Law Union: Droitwich
  • Hundred: Droitwich Borough
  • Province: Canterbury