Cutsdean is a chapelry of Bredon Ancient Parish in Worcestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1696
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist
Parishes adjacent to Cutsdean
- Temple Guiting
- Bourton on the Hill
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Cutsdean, a chapelry in Bredon parish, Worcester; among the Cotswolds, 4½ miles ENE of Winchcombe, and 7¼ SE of Campden r. station. Post-town, Broadway. Acres, 1,890. Real property, £1,330. Pop., 162. Houses, 37. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Bredon, in the diocese of Worcester. A school has £8.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Worcestershire Delineated C. and J. Greenwood 1822
Cutsdean – a hamlet and chapelry to the parish of Bredon, surrounded by Gloucestershire, containing 28 inhabited houses. Population, 1801, 104 – 1811, 110 – 1821, 112.
Source: Worcestershire Delineated: Being a Topographical Description of Each Parish, Chapelry, Hamlet, &c. In the County; with the distances and bearings from their respective market towns, &c. By C. and J. Greenwood. Printed by T. Bensley, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London, 1822.
Cutsdean Lewis Worcestershire Directory 1820
Merryman Wm., farmer
Price Thomas, farmer
Smith Henry, esq.
West Edward, farmer
Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.
- County: Worcestershire
- Civil Registration District: Winchcomb
- Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar of the Rector of Bredon with Norton and Cutsdean
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Pershore
- Poor Law Union: Winchcombe
- Hundred: Oswaldslow
- Province: Canterbury