Fladbury, 4 miles from Evesham, containing 72 houses, and 424 inhabitants. it has 4 chapelries, viz., Wyre Piddle, Bradley, Throckmorton, and Hob Lench, with the hamlets of Hill and Moore.

Allsop William
Curtis Thos., excise officer
Davis J., farmer & vict.
Drinkwater Mrs., widow
Griffiths J. G., surgeon
Heeley Daniel, tailor
Langston T., carpenter
James J., schoolmaster
Inglis John, farmer
Oldaker Charles and George, mealmen
Phillips Richard, baker
Phipps Samuel, farmer
Pruen Rev. William
Quarrel Elizabeth, farmer
Roberts James, butcher
Smith Rev. M. Stafford
Stephens Robert, baker
Tedstill Rev. J., academy
Trenfield William, vict. and maltster
Wagstaff James, farmer
Watkins Wm., blacksmith
Weston Alice, farmer

Source: S Lewis Worcestershire General and Commercial Directory for 1820.

Similar Posts