Yatton Keynell is an Ancient Parish in the county of Wiltshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1653
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1619
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Independent/Congregational and Society of Friends/Quaker.
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
YATTON-KEYNELL, a parish in Chippenham district, Wilts; 4 miles WNW of Chippenham r. station. It has a post-office under Chippenham. Acres, 1,749. Real property, £3,488; of which £12 are in quarries. Pop., 554. Houses, 117. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £500. Patron, B. Pinniger, Esq. The church was lately restored. There are a Baptist chapel and a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Yatton Keynell Wiltshire Marriages 1653 to 1812 - View Online
Civil Registration District: Chippenham
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Wiltshire
Diocese: Gloucester and Bristol
Rural Deanery: Malmesbury
Poor Law Union: Chippenham