Tytherington is a chapelry of Heytesbury Ancient Parish in Wiltshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: None
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
- Sutton Veny
- Brixton Deverill
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TYTHERINGTON, a parish in Warminster district, Wilts; 1 mile S by W of Heytesbury r. station. Post town, Warminster. Acres, 1,650. Real property, £1,137. Pop., 111. Houses, 23. The living is a curacy in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, not reported-Patron, the Bishop of S.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Warminster
Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar of the Dean of Salisbury
Rural Deanery: Pre-1847 - None, Post-1846 - Wylye
Poor Law Union: Warminster