Tidcombe and Fosbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Wiltshire.
Other places in the parish include: Fosbury.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1731
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1620
- Vernhams Dean
- Collingbourne Kingston
- East Grafton
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TIDCOMBE, a parish in the district of Hungerford and county of Wilts; 3¾ miles S by E of Bedwin r. station, and 8 SSW of Hungerford. Post town, Marlborough. Acres, 2,321. Real property, £2,997. Pop., 274. Houses, 52. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, £77. Patron, the Dean and Canons of Windsor. There is a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Hungerford
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Wiltshire
Rural Deanery: Marlborough
Poor Law Union: Hungerford