Sutton Mandeville is an Ancient Parish in the county of Wiltshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1654
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1622
Nonconformists include: Roman Catholic
- Teffont Evias
- Ebbesbourne Wake
- Fifield Bavant
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
SUTTON-MANDEVILLE, a parish in Tisbury district, Wilts; 2¼ miles E of Tisbury r. station. Post town, Salisbury. Acres, 1,300. Rated property, £1,608. Pop., 289. Houses, 58. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, £310. Patron, W. Wyndham, Esq. The church, excepting the tower, was rebuilt in 1863. Charities, £5.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Tisbury
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Salisbury
Rural Deanery: Chalke
Poor Law Union: Tisbury
Hundred: Cawden and Cadworth