Salisbury St Martin is an Ancient Parish in the county of Wiltshire.
Other places in the parish include: Milford and Ford.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1559
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1586
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist and Roman Catholic.
- Salisbury the Close of the Canons of the Cathedral Church
- East Harnham
- Salisbury St Edmund
- Idmiston with Porton
- Stratford sub Castle
- Clarendon Park
- Winterbourne Earls
- Fisherton Anger
- Salisbury St Thomas
Salisbury St Martin Wiltshire Marriages 1559 to 1812 - View Online
- County: Wiltshire
- Civil Registration District: Salisbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of the Sub-Dean of Salisbury
- Diocese: Salisbury
- Rural Deanery: Salisbury
- Poor Law Union: Salisbury
- Hundred: Salisbury Borough; Underditch
- Province: Canterbury