Salisbury Cathedral is the seat of the Diocese of Salisbury. It is located in the county of Wiltshire.
Alternative names: Salisbury Blessed Virgin Mary
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1593
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1813
- County: Wiltshire
- Civil Registration District: Alderbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar of the Dean of Sarum, Court of the Peculiar of the Dean and Chapter of Sarum, This cathedral has several associated courts not listed.
- Diocese: Salisbury
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Not Applicable
- Hundred: Salisbury Borough
- Province: Canterbury