Chute Forest was an extra-parochial place succeeded in 1875 by Chute Forest Ecclesiastical Parish which was abolished in 1954 to create Chute with Chute Forest Ecclesiastical Parish.
Civil Parish (after 1858).
Parish church: St Mary
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
Civil Registration District: Andover
Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
Diocese: Not Applicable
Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
Poor Law Union: Andover