Whitchurch is an Ancient Parish in the county of Warwickshire.
Other places in the parish include: Broughton, Crimscott, and Wimpstone.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1561
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1611
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WHITCHURCH, a parish in Stratford-on-Avon district, Warwick; 4 miles SE of Milcote r. station, and 5¼ SSE of Stratford. Post town, Stratford-on-Avon. Acres, 1,942. Real property, £3,971. Pop., 234. Houses, 50. The manor belongs to J. R. West, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £287. Patron, J. R. West, Esq. Charities, £8.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Stratford on Avon
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Kineton
- Poor Law Union: Stratford on Avon
- Hundred: Kington
- Province: Canterbury