Warwick All Saints is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Warwickshire formed in 1861 from the ancient parish of St Nicholas, Warwick.
Alternative names: Ernscott, Emscote, and Edmondscott.
Parish church: All Saints
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers:
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
- Warwick St Mary
- Warwick St Nicholas
- Warwick St Paul
- Leamington Priors
- Leek Wootton
- Sherbourne with Fulbrook
- Bishops Tachbrook
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
EMSCOTE, or Edmonscott, a hamlet in Milverton parish, Warwickshire; 2 miles NNE of Warwick. A Wesleyan chapel was built here in 1863; and is in the Lombardic style, of red brick, varied with blue and yellow bricks, and Bath stone dressings.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Ambrose Prichard, Emscole, Warwickshire, builder, Oct. 27, 1837.
Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Civil Registration District: Warwick
Probate Court: Pre-1837 - Court of the Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1836 - Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Arden
Poor Law Union: Warwick