Status: Ancient Parish
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1757
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1672
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
Shuckburgh (Upper), a parish in the Southam division of the hund. of Knightlow, union of Southam, county of Warwick; 5½ miles east by south of Southam. Living, a perpetual curacy, formerly in the archd. of Coventry and dio. of Lichfield and Coventry, now in the dio. of Worcester; not in charge; gross income £30. Patron, in 1841, Sir F. Shuckburgh, Bart. Acres 910. Houses 9. A. P. £1,961. Pop., in 1801, 28; in 1831, 40. Poor rates, in 1838, £63 15s.
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
Poll Book, South Warwickshire Election, 1865 by Henry Mills
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Southam
- Probate Court: Pre-1837 - Court of the Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1836 - Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Marton
- Poor Law Union: Southam
- Hundred: Knightlow
- Province: Canterbury