Other places in the parish include: Apsley with Fordhall, Aspley, Botley, Ullenhall with Botley and Apsley with Fordhall
Parish registers begin: 1836 see also Wootton Wawen
Parishes adjacent to Ullenhall
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
ULLENHALL, a chapelry in Wootton-Wawen parish, Warwick; 1½ mile NW of Henley-in-Arden, and 4¾ SW of Kingswood r. station. It has a post-office under Birmingham. Real property, £3,539. Pop., 508. Houses, 110. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £110. Patron, W. Newton, Esq-There is a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales 1851
Ullenhall, a chapelry in the parish of Wootton-Wawen, county of Warwick; 1¾ mile north-west of Henley-in-Arden. Living, a curacy in the archd. of Coventry and dio. of Worcester, subordinate to the rectory of Wootton-Wawen. There is a school here which has a small endowment. Acreage with the parish. In 1826 this chapelry was rated upon £3,917. Houses 109. Pop, including the hamlet of Fordhall, in 1801, 488; in 1831. 465.
Source: The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales; A Fullarton & Co. Glasgow; 1851.
Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Ullenhall, in Wootton-Waven par. 2 miles N.E. Henley-in-Arden. P. 461
Source: Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Stratford on Avon
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Warwick
- Poor Law Union: Stratford on Avon
- Hundred: Barlinchway
- Province: Canterbury