Norton Lindsey is a chapelry of Claverdon Ancient Parish in Warwickshire.
Alternative names: Norton Superior
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1742
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1607
- Sherbourne with Fulbrook
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
NORTON-LINDSEY, or Norton-Superior, a parish, with a village, in the district and county of Warwick.; 1¾ mile ESE of Claverdon r. station, and 3½ WSW of Warwick. Post-town, Claverdon, under Warwick. Acres, 568. Real property, £1,592. Pop., 157. Houses, 41. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Claverdon, in the diocese of Worcester.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Warwick
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Warwick
Poor Law Union: Warwick