No Mans Heath is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
- Stretton en le Field
- Newton Regis
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
NO-MANS-HEATH, an extra-parochial tract in the district of Tamworth and county of Warwick; at the meeting-point with the counties of Stafford, Leicester, and Derby, 6 miles N E by E of Tamworth. Acres, 9. Pop., 75. Houses, 20. A church was erected in 1863.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Tamworth
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Tamworth
- Hundred: Hemlingford
- Province: Canterbury