Monks Riding is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Alternative names: Monkspath
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
MONKSPATH, or MONKS-RIDING, a hamlet in Tanworth parish, Warwick; ½ a mile NW of Tanworth village. Real property, £175. Monkspath Hall is the seat of W. S. Colmore, Esq.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Rugby
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Rugby
- Hundred: Knightlow
- Province: Canterbury