Hodnell is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Alternative names: Hodnel, Upper Hodnel
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
HODNEL (LOWER and UPPER), two extra-parochial tracts in Southam district, Warwick; 3 miles S of Southam. Real property, £750. Pop., 4 and 20. Houses, 1 and 3. A large town, with a church, formerly was here; and great part of the manor formerly belonged to the monastery of Nuneaton and Combe.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Southam
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Southam
- Hundred: Knightlow
- Province: Canterbury