Edgbaston St James is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Warwickshire, created in 1832 from Edgbaston St Bartholomew Ecclesiastical Parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: None
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
- Birmingham St Luke
- Edgbaston St Bartholomew
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
St. James' church stands near Elvetham-road; is cruciform, with a tower; and was built in 1852, at a cost of about £6,000.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Warwickshire
- Civil Registration District: Kings Norton
- Probate Court: Court of the Dean and Chapter of Lichfield (Cathedral)
- Diocese: Worcester
- Rural Deanery: Arden
- Poor Law Union: Kings Norton
- Hundred: Birmingham Borough
- Province: Canterbury