Coventry Holy Trinity is an Ancient Parish in the county of Warwickshire. Binley is a chapelry of Coventry Holy Trinity.
Alternative names: Holy Trinity Coventry
Other places in the parish include: Willenhall, Radford, and Earlsdon.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1561
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1662
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational and Particular Baptist.
Civil Registration District: Coventry
Probate Court: Pre-1837 - Court of the Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1836 - Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Coventry
Poor Law Union: Coventry
Hundred: Coventry Borough; Knightlow