Containing Eleven Parishes, Three Hamlets, and One Township.
R. Rectory – V. Vicarage. – C. Chapelry.
P. Parish – H. Hamlet – T. Township.
R. 1. Alcester, P.
C. 2. Great Alne, P.
R. 3. Arrow with Ragley, containing Oversley (Stratford Division), P.
V. 4. Coughton, P.
5. Drayton (in old Stratford Parish), T.
R. 6. Ipsley, P.
R. 7. Kinwarton, P.
8. Milcote (in the Parish of Weston-upon-Avon, Kiftsgate hundred, Gloucestershire.), H.
R. 9. Morton Bagot, P.
10. Sambourn (in Coughton Parish), H.
R. 11. Spernal, P.
V. 12. Studley, P.
13. Tardebigg, P.
14. Tutnal and Cobley (in Tardebigg Parish, near Bromsgrove ), H.
C. 15. Weethley, P.
Source: The History Topography and Directory of Warwickshire 1830. Wm. West. Printed and Published by R. Wrightson, Athenaeum, New-Street; and sold by Baldwin and Craddock, and Hurst, Chance and Co., London. 1830.