Ipswich Holy Trinity is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Suffolk, created in 1838 from part of Ipswich St Clement Ancient Parish.
Other places in the parish include: Back, Fore, and Wycks Bishop.
Status: Ecclesiastical Parish
Parish church: Holy Trinity
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1837
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
Parishes adjacent to Ipswich Holy Trinity
- Ipswich St Clement
- Ipswich St Stephen
- Ipswich St Helen
- Ipswich Shire Yard Hall
- Ipswich Cold Dunghills
- Ipswich St Margaret
- Ipswich Felaws House
See also the main article for Ipswich Suffolk
Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
Back, a hamlet in the parish of St. Clement, within the borough of Ipswich, Suffolk; 1 mile SE of Ipswich. Pop., 272.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Ipswich
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Suffolk
Rural Deanery: Ipswich
Poor Law Union: Ipswich
Hundred: Ipswich Borough