Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: see surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: see surrounding parishes
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WORSTON, an extra-parochial tract in the district and county of Stafford; 4¼ miles NW of Stafford. Acres, 300. Pop., 17. Houses, 2.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
A Topographical Dictionary of England 1848
WORSTON, a township, in the parish of St. Mary and St. Chad, Stafford, S. division of the hundred of Pirehill, union, and N. division of the county, of Stafford; containing 23 inhabitants. It comprises 166 acres of land; and has a large corn-mill and a silkmill.
Source: A Topographical Dictionary of England by Samuel Lewis 1848
Civil Registration District: Stafford
Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
Diocese: Not Applicable
Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
Poor Law Union: Stafford
Hundred: South Pirehill