Wolverhampton former church of St Mark. Attribution: Brianboru100. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
Wolverhampton St Mark is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Staffordshire, created in 1846 from Wolverhampton St Peter Ancient Parish.
Parish church: St Mark
Parish registers begin: 1849
Nonconformists include: Irvingite/Catholic Apostolic Church, Presbyterian Church in England, and Wesleyan Methodist. The following non-Church of England denominations were located somewhere in Wolverhampton, but the exact parish has not been identified: Baptist, Countess of Huntingdon Methodist, and SOciety of Friends/Quaker.
Parishes adjacent to Wolverhampton St Mark
- County: Staffordshire
- Civil Registration District: Wolverhampton
- Probate Court: Post-1845 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory), Pre-1846 – Court of the Peculiar of Wolverhampton
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Wolverhampton
- Poor Law Union: Wolverhampton
- Hundred: Wolverhampton Borough
- Province: Canterbury