Patshull is an Ancient Parish in the county of Staffordshire.
Alternative names: Pattishull
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1559
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1656
- Tettenhall Regis
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
PATSHULL, a parish in the district of Shiffnall and county of Stafford; adjacent to Salop, 3 miles S of Albrighton r. station, and 7½ W by N of Wolverhampton. Post-town, Pattingham, under Wolverhampton. Acres, 1,850. Real property, with Pattingham, £13,136. Rated property of Patshull alone, £2,925. Pop. in 1851, 112; in 1861, 104. Houses, 27. The property, with P. House, belonged once to the Astleys, passed to the Pigots, and belongs now to the Earl of Dartmouth. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £80. Patron, the Earl of Dartmouth. The church is good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
FamilySearch - Free
Birth Marriage and Death Records
Migration and Naturalisation Records
Probate and Court Records
Civil Registration District: Shifnal
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Trysull
Poor Law Union: Shifnal
Hundred: South Seisdon