Bramshall is an Ancient Parish in the county of Staffordshire.
Other places in the parish include: Dugdale.
Parish registers begin: 1587
Nonconformists include: Roman Catholic
Parishes adjacent to Bramshall
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BRAMSHALL, a parish in Uttoxeter district, Stafford; on the North Stafford railway, 2 miles W of Uttoxeter. It has a station on the railway, and includes the hamlet of Dugdale; and its Post Town is Uttoxeter, under Derby. Acres, 1,276. Real property, £1,855. Pop., 199. Houses, 35. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £200. Patron, the Dowager Lady Willoughby de Broke. The church is good; and threw are church lands yielding £16 a year.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Family History Links
- County: Staffordshire
- Civil Registration District: Uttoxeter
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Uttoxeter
- Poor Law Union: Uttoxeter
- Hundred: South Totmonslow
- Province: Canterbury