Blymhill is an Ancient Parish in the county of Staffordshire.
Parish registers begin: 1561
Parishes adjacent to Blymhill
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BLYMHILL, a parish in the district of Shiffnall, and county of Stafford; near Watling-street, 5 miles NW by W of Brewood, and 5 ½ SE of Newport r. station. It has a post office under Shiffnall. Acres, 2,925. Real property, £4,519. Pop., 591. Houses, 127. The property is divided among a few. The parish is a meet or the Albrighton hounds. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £450. Patron, Earl Bradford. The church was repaired in 1859.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Staffordshire
- Civil Registration District: Shifnal
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Brewood
- Poor Law Union: Shifnal
- Hundred: West Cuttlestone
- Province: Canterbury