Shrewsbury St Julian is an Ancient Parish and a market town in the county of Shropshire.
Other places in the parish include: Shelton, Pulley, and Coleham.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1559
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1630
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
- Shrewsbury St Mary
- Shrewsbury Holy Trinity
- Shrewsbury St Alkmund
- Shrewsbury Holy Cross with St Giles
See Shrewsbury, Shropshire Family History Guide
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
SHELTON, a township in St. Julian parish, Salop; 1 ½ mile NW of Shrewsbury. Pop., 100.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Shrewsbury St. Julians Parish Register Extracts 1800 to 1809
Civil Registration District: Shrewsbury
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Shrewsbury
Poor Law Union: Shrewsbury Incorporation
Hundred: Condover; Ford; Shrewsbury Borough