Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: see surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: see surrounding parishes
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
POSENHALL, an extra-parochial tract in Madeley district, Salop; 1 mile W S W of Broseley. Acres, 80. Pop., 22. Houses, 5.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Shropshire Gazetteer 1824
Posnall or Posenhall. An extraparochial place in the franchise of Wenlock. 2 houses, 14 inhabitants.
Source: The Shropshire Gazetteer, with an Appendix, including a Survey of the County and Valuable Miscellaneous Information, with Plates. Printed and Published by T. Gregory, Wem, 1824
- County: Shropshire
- Civil Registration District: Madeley
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Madeley
- Hundred: Much Wenlock Borough
- Province: Canterbury