Horderley Hall is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
HORDERLEY-HALL, an extra-parochial tract in Clun district, Salop; adjacent to Horderley. Pop., 7. House, 1.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Shropshire
- Civil Registration District: Clun
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Clun
- Hundred: Purslow
- Province: Canterbury