Dawley Parva is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Shropshire, created in 1844 from Dawley Magna Ecclesiastical Parish.
Parish registers begin: 1845
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
Parishes adjacent to Dawley Parva
- Little Wenlock
- Dawley Magna
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Dawley-Parva, a township-chapelry in Dawley-Magna parish, Salop; on the Shrewsbury canal and the Severn Junction railway, near Dawley-Bank r. station, and 3 ½ miles SE of Wellington. It has a post-office, of the name of Little Dawley, under Wellington. The chapelry was constituted in 1844. Rated property, £3,550. Pop., 2,327. Houses, 443. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £150. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop. The church is good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Dawley Parva Gregory Shropshire Gazetteer 1824
Dawley Parva. A township in the parish of Dawley Magna, and in the Wellington division of the hundred of Bradford, South.
Source: The Shropshire Gazetteer, with an Appendix, including a Survey of the County and Valuable Miscellaneous Information, with Plates. Printed and Published by T. Gregory, Wem, 1824
- County: Shropshire
- Civil Registration District: Madeley
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Hereford (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Lichfield
- Rural Deanery: Shifnal
- Poor Law Union: Madeley
- Hundred: South Bradford
- Province: Canterbury