Clattercot is an extra-parochial place.
Alternative names: Clattercote
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers:
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
CLATTERCOTE, an extra-parochial tract in Banbury district, Oxford; on the Oxford canal, 6 miles N of Banbury. Acres, 670. Pop., 8. House, 1. A small priory or leper’s hospital was founded here, by the Beauchamps, before the time of King John; and some remains of it exist.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Search Results for FamilySearch Catalog
England, Oxfordshire, Clattercote – Census ( 1 )
Census returns for Clattercote, 1841-1891
Author: Great Britain. Census Office
Oxfordshire Archives & Family History Groups
- County: Oxfordshire
- Civil Registration District: Banbury
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Banbury
- Hundred: Banbury
- Province: Canterbury