Bunny with Bradmore is an Ancient Parish in the county of Nottinghamshire.
Other places in the parish include: Bradmore.
Alternative names: Bunny
Parish registers begin:
Bunny with Bradmore
- Parish registers: 1556
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1600
- Parish registers: None
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1813
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
- East Leake
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BUNNY, a parish in Basford district, Notts; 5 miles SE of Beeston r. station, and 6½ S of Nottingham. Post Town, Plumtree, under Nottingham. Acres, 2,000. Real property, £3,415. Pop., 273. Houses, 68. The property is all in one estate. Bunny Park was the seat of the erudite and eccentric Sir T. Parkyns; and passed to Lord Rancliffe. The living is a vicarage, united with the vicarage of Bradmore, in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £.425. Patron, Mrs. Forteath. The church is partly decorated English, and has a crocketted spire. There is an endowed school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
FamilySearch Catalog – Free
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Basford
- Probate Court: Exchequer and Prerogative Courts of the Archbishop of York
- Diocese: Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Bingham
- Poor Law Union: Basford
- Hundred: Rushcliffe
- Province: York