Bulcote is a chapelry of Burton Joyce Ancient Parish in Nottinghamshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1841
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1813
- Burton Joyce
- Lowdham with Gunthorpe and Caythorpe
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BULCOTE, a chapelry in Burton-Joyce parish, Notts; on the river Trent and the Midland railway, 1 mile NE of Burton-Joyce r. station, and 4½ NW of Bingham. Post Town, Burton-Joyce, under Nottingham. Acres, 970. Real property, £1,139. Pop., 136. Houses, 24. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Burton-Joyce, in the diocese of Lincoln.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
FamilySearch Catalog - Free
Land and property
Poorhouses & Poor Law
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Southwell
- Probate Court: Exchequer and Prerogative Courts of the Archbishop of York
- Diocese: Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Nottingham
- Poor Law Union: Southwell
- Hundred: Thurgarton
- Province: York