Little Addington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Northamptonshire.
Parish church: St. Mary
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1588
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1706
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
- Great Addington
- Denford with Ringstead
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
ADDINGTON (Little), a parish in Thrapston district, Northampton; immediately S of Great Addington, and also near Ringstead r. station. Post Town, Ringstead under Thrapston. Acres, 1,170. Real property, £1,954. Pop., 337. Houses, 76. The manor belonged anciently to Sulby monastery. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £245. Patron, John Boodle, Esq. The church is good; and there is a Wesleyan chapel.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Kelly Post Office Directory of Northamptonshire 1869 – Google Books
Kelly Post Office Directory of Northamptonshire 1885 – Archive.org
Civil Registration District: Thrapston
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Northampton
Rural Deanery: Higham Ferrers
Poor Law Union: Thrapston