Dallington is an Ancient Parish in the county of Northamptonshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1577
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1706
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
DALLINGTON, a parish in the district and county of Northampton; on the Grand Union canal, and a branch of the river Nen, 1¾ mile NW of Northampton. It has a post-office under Northampton. Acres, 1, 520. Real property, £4, 258. Pop., 686. Houses, 133. The property is divided among a few. Ironstone is found and worked. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £300. Patron, J. Reddall, Esq. The church was restored in 1863. There are a national school and four alms-houses.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Northamptonshire
- Civil Registration District: Northampton
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Northampton
- Diocese: Peterborough
- Rural Deanery: Northampton
- Poor Law Union: Northampton
- Hundred: Nobottle Grove
- Province: Canterbury