Brockhall is an Ancient Parish in the county of Northamptonshire.
Other places in the parish include: Muscott.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1561
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1706
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BROCKHALL, a parish in Daventry district, Northampton; on Watling-street, the Grand Junction canal, and the Northwestern railway, 2½ miles N of Weedon station, and 4¼ E of Daventry. Post Town, Weedon. Acres, 861. Real property, £2,427. Pop., 54. Houses, 9. The property is divided among a few. Brockhall Park belonged formerly to the Eytons and the Tyrwhitts; and belongs now to T. R. Thornton, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £238. Patron, T. R. Thornton, Esq. The church is partly Norman, and in good condition.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Daventry
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Northampton
Rural Deanery: Haddon
Poor Law Union: Daventry
Hundred: Nobottle Grove