St Marylebone is an Ancient Parish in the county of Middlesex.
Alternative names: Tyburn, Marylebone
Other places in the parish include: Rectory and Cavendish Square.
Parish registers begin: 1668
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Eastern Orthodox (Russian Embassy), Greek Orthodox, Independent/Congregational, Primitive Methodist, Roman Catholic, Roman Catholic (Spanish Embassy), and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to St Marylebone
- Lisson Grove
- St Marylebone All Souls
- St Marylebone St Mark
- St Marylebone Holy Trinity
- St Marylebone Christ Church
- St Marylebone St Mary
- Portland Town
- St Pancras Christ Church
Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Alderson Richard, Crawford street, St. Marylebone, draper, Aug. 16, 1831.
Alderson Richard, Crawford street, Marylebone, linen draper, Feb. 5, 1833.
- County: Middlesex
- Civil Registration District: Marylebone
- Probate Court: Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London (London Division)
- Diocese: London
- Rural Deanery: Not created until 1858
- Poor Law Union: St Marylebone
- Hundred: Ossulstone (Holborn Division)
- Province: Canterbury