Harrow Weald is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Middlesex, created in 1841 from Harrow on the Hill Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: None
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist
- Great Stanmore
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
HARROW-WEALD, a hamlet and a chapelry in Harrow-on-the-Hill parish, Middlesex. The hamlet lies ¾ of a mile N of Harrow r. station, and 2 N of Harrow; and has a post office under Stanmore, London, NW. The chapelry was constituted in 1845. Pop. in 1861, 1,119. Houses, 229. The property in it is not much divided. Weald Park is the seat of R. Smith, Esq. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of London. Value, not reported. Patron, the Vicar of Harrow. The church is good; and there is a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Middlesex
- Civil Registration District: Hendon
- Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar Jurisdiction of the Archbishop of Canterbury in the Deaneries of the Arches, Croydon and Shoreham
- Diocese: London
- Rural Deanery: Not created until 1858
- Poor Law Union: Hendon
- Hundred: Gore
- Province: Canterbury