Fulham St John, Walham Green is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Middlesex, created in 1835 from Fulham All Saints Ancient Parish; located on North End Road.
Alternative names: Walham Green St John, Walham Green
Parish registers begin: 1836
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist and Wesleyan Methodist Reform.
Parishes adjacent to Fulham St John
- Fulham St Mary, North End
- West Brompton
- Kensington St Barnabas
- Fulham All Saints
Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Akers Mark, Walham green, late Compton street, Soho, cabinet maker, March 26, 1825.
- County: Middlesex
- Civil Registration District: Kensington
- Probate Court: Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London (London Division)
- Diocese: London
- Rural Deanery: Not created until 1858
- Poor Law Union: Fulham
- Hundred: Ossulstone (Kensington Division)
- Province: Canterbury