Bethnal Green St Matthias is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Middlesex, created in 1844 from Bethnal Green St Matthew Ecclesiastical Parish; located on Hare Street (formerly Cheshire Street).
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1842
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
Nonconformists include: French Protestant, Presbyterian, Roman Catholic, and Unitarian.
- County: Middlesex
- Civil Registration District: Bethnal Green
- Probate Court: Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London (London Division)
- Diocese: London
- Rural Deanery: Not created until 1858
- Poor Law Union: Bethnal Green
- Hundred: Ossulstone (Tower Division)
- Province: Canterbury