Furnival’s Inn is an extra-parochial place mostly in Middlesex and partly in London. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
- Gray’s Inn Road
- Holborn St Andrew
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
FURNIVAL’S INN, an extra-parochial place in Holburn district, Middlesex; within the metropolis. Acres, 2. Real property, £5,233. Pop., 202. Houses, 14. It took its name from its former owners, the family of Furnival; but it is now private property.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Middlesex
- Civil Registration District: Holborn
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Holborn
- Hundred: Inns of Court and Chancery
- Province: Canterbury