Ashby cum Fenby is an Ancient Parish in the county of Lincolnshire.
Other places in the parish include: Fenby.
Alternative names: Ashby, Ashby with Fenby
Parish registers begin:
Parish registers: 1723
Bishop’s Transcripts: 1561
Nonconformists include: Primitive Methodist and Wesleyan Methodist.
Hawerby cum Beesby
Barnoldby le Beck
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
ASHBY-WITH-FENBY, a parish in Caistor district, Lincoln; on the Wolds. 3 miles SW of Holton-le-Clay r. station, and 6½ S by W of Great Grimsby. Post town, Holton-le-Clay under Grimsby. Acres, 1,675. Real property, £2,640. Pop., 274. Houses, 60. The property is subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £310. Patron, the Lord Chan cellor. The church is ancient. There are a Wesleyan chapel, and alms-houses with £30 a year.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].